Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

subscription poker


I won my first tournament =) but then lost my chips on the tables instead. On replaypoker.com they have subscription poker for $20 a month, but I will not spend money on texas holdem yet.

The question is: can you win real money on replaypoker? and I found this answer.

No, currently ReplayPoker is for play money only. However from time to time we run promotions offering real money prizes.

For about a month ago they had $500 SIT AND GO MADNESS Promotion, and the winners was:
1st Place: "Micke69" - $250
2nd Place: "T-TREX 99" - $150
3rd Place: "NameMe" - $100

And maybe I will win a few dollars next time they have sit and go promotion.
Now I will play some free texas hold em and try to win more chips. Bye all and...

SEE YOU LATER!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. esc online bonus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this is my first message made on this webpage and I wanted to say that I’m really impressed with this blog after reading this article about – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand in which I share your same opinion. I’ll definitely mark to favorites this page! Bandar Q

    ReplyDelete