Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Texas Holdem

My first day on replaypoker was to try to figure out what flop/turner/river meant in poker playing.
The flop: The flop consists of three cards, these cards are dealt to the table after the first betting round is completed.
The turn: This card is dealt when the flop betting round is completed.
The river: This card is dealt when the turn betting round is completed.

My first days on replaypoker:
when I started playing on replaypoker, I had 2700 in the bank, and it was a good amount to start with. Lose pretty fast on the tables. Maybe because I don't really understand all the rules yet. But after a while I win some chip anyway. I looked around and see that they have tournaments also, great I'll try it later. replaypoker has also medium/high stakes table.

You can win various awards and chip also, it's perhaps good for us that don't play for money.
I get a little help of my husband and friend when I don't really know what a good hand is, and if I should call or fold. When I stopped playing last night I had 2857 chip in the bank.

Now I'll play free texas hold em and I'll be right back and write more about my adventures at the poker tables.


SEE YOU LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment